There are so many advantages to meditation. Meditation is powerful. Here is a list of benefits that meditation can provide you with:
It lowers oxygen consumption.
It decreases respiratory rate.
It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
Increases exercise tolerance.
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
- Good for people with high blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- Decreases muscle tension
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour.
- Helps with weight loss
- Reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage
- Higher skin resistance
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing.
- Decreases the aging process.
- Higher levels of DHEAS (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
prevented, slowed or controlled pain of chronic diseases
- Makes you sweat less
- Cure headaches & migraines
- Greater Orderliness of Brain Functioning
- Reduced Need for Medical Care
- Less energy wasted
- More inclined to sports, activities
- Significant relief from asthma
- improved performance in athletic events
- Normalizes to your ideal weight
- harmonizes our endocrine system
- relaxes our nervous system
- produce lasting beneficial changes in brain electrical activity
- Cure infertility (the stresses of infertility can interfere with the release of hormones that regulate ovulation).